The finest guest services, dining and accommodations in the hotel industry require a dedicated team of professionals who work in a rewarding environment. In order to achieve the highest standards of excellence, The Westgate Hotel offers its employees competitive wages and benefits in a drug-free workplace.
Download an application for employment and email or fax the completed form to us at (619) 557-3778. Or, you can email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently hiring for:
Night Auditor Full -time 10.30pm-7:00am (Downtown)
San Diego's luxury hotel property seeks qualified individual to work a position as a Night Auditor
Duties for Night Auditor include:
- Greet, register, establish necessary credit for and issue keys appropriately to guests.
- Check departure folios; perform audit duties ensuring all totals are accurate and posted correctly.
- Close and reset credit card system; update no shows; run final night audit and associated reports.
- Answer telephones/PBX with proper telephone etiquette and provide morning wake-up calls.
- Communicate with other departments and coordinate guest services as needed via telephone and two-way radio.
- Complete check-out procedures, computes bills.
- Benefits-medical, dental, vision, 2 weeks paid vacation
On-call Banquet Waitstaff
Waitstaff should have banquet and catering experience and be available to work weekends. Apply
Our Human Resources Office is located in the lower Lobby directly accross the Fitness Center. Hours of operation are: Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Westgate Hotel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to the qualified applicant's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, marital status, disability or any other basis prohibited by law. We also prohibit harassment based upon these factors and to ensure that retaliation or discrimination does not occur if an employee reports a violation of federal, state or local laws. Complaints may be reported to either the General Manager, the Human Resource Manager, or a member of the Corporate Human Resources Department.
All new hires will be subject to pre-employment drug-screening.