The Westgate Hotel COVID-19 Update
The health and wellbeing of our guests and employees are of unparalleled importance. With elevated levels of concern surrounding Coronavirus/COVID-19, we would like you to understand the measures we are taking to protect the interests of our guests and employees, as well as the public interest. We continue to monitor the latest health authority statements and direction from the CDC.
What measures are we taking for guests and employees?
• As always, we are committed to the highest safety, health, and sanitation standards. We communicate and reinforce with guests and employees to follow hygiene practices, including cough and sneeze etiquette, hand sanitizing procedure, and staying home when sick.
• We are taking further steps by adding extra hand-washing supplies and hand sanitizing stations in public areas, meeting space, restrooms, guestrooms, and employee areas, as well as increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols throughout the hotel/resort.
• On-property first responders are trained in first aid, biohazard cleanup, and CPR. They are also receiving additional training for guest response and guidance.
• We are educating employees on COVID-19 awareness to make better-informed decisions.
In the interest of public health and accommodating the interests of our guests, we offer flexibility in existing and future reservations for visits between March and June 2020. All reservations for individual stays may be postponed or canceled without fees up to 24 hours before arrival until June 30, 2020.
For reservations made directly with one of our properties, please contact us at the number listed below.
• The Westgate Hotel – San Diego: (800) 221-3802
For travel associated with group reservations or events, please contact your group. We advise guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel sites to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.